Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Haunted Manor

'Tis the season for fall and Halloween projects so I thought it the perfect time to show you a couple never seen cards I made from last year's Haunted Manor line from Doodlebug. 








I'm a Doodlebug addict! I just can't get enough! And if you feel the same, this collection is still available at Scrapbook.com.

Don't forget that you have until this Friday to leave a comment here to be entered in a drawing for the following Pebbles' Basics goodies!


Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

rommelsmom4 said...

Cute cards. Thanks for sharing.

Diana Fisher said...

Love your cards! Halloween cards are the best!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a cute idea to turn the little images into lollipops! I still have my brand new pack of haunted manor that still hasn't been cut into... :( I think it's time to change that. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...