Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi!

I was on a chat earlier this morning with my fellow Digital Creative Team members at Two Peas in a Bucket and everyone is experiencing different weather today! We're cloudy, one gal had kids home for a snow day and another said it was sunny but only 5 degrees! Brrr!

With our cloudy, gloomy weather, I've decided to create a bit of sunshine in the form of a colorful card this morning!


How about this for color? These awesome papers are part of the Modern Homemakercollection from October Afternoon.


 I also used some green card stock and K & Company party hat accents from my stash. The green frame was made using some Spellbinders dies.


The finishing touches include hand stitching, a button with ribbon and a 'happy birthday' rub on sentiment from Pebble's Inc.

Well, wherever you are, no matter the weather outside, I hope my card has brought you a little cheer! :) Kathy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute and I love how you added all the buttons .... I want to jump on the plate. lol.

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

This is such a fun and happy card Kathy. I haven't gotten my hands on that Modern Homemaker line yet but I want it badly.

Diane Jaquay said...

Omg, this just could not be any cuter; LOVE!!!

Lynn said...

Kathy. I'm with Diane...this is so cute!!!

Jenny said...

Awww, too cute!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

i am ALWAYS loving buttons!!! so cool! Hope all is well...

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cute and happy and bright card, indeed, my friend! I just love the dots and stripes together. That's always one of my favorite combos. Sweet little party hats and fabulous stitching, as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...