Friday, February 18, 2011

Now Open!

Hi! T.G.I.F!

I can't believe Friday is here already and I haven't had a craft project to share with you all week! I kind of feel like a slacker! Except that I have been busy with a little project! You know how I love to search for vintage treasures? I just can't seem to get enough! And before I run out of money...I thought I'd try and support my new hobby by selling some of the beautiful things I find!


Here it is...the banner for Vintage by Card-Blanc. What do you think? If you have a moment I would love it if you could stop by and give my new shop a look! Is there an item you would love to have? Do you collect antiques? What do you collect?


One of my favorite items listed is this 'Peter Rabbit' glass candy container.Can you believe we used to give kids candy packaged in glass?!?! Hard to let go of this fabulous find! Maybe no one will want him and then I'll just have to keep it! ;) Anyway, it was made in 1947 by the J. H. Millstein Company in Jeannette, PA.

In doing research on this candy container I found a few that were selling around $50! Wow! Since there are a ton of antique/vintage on-line shops out there, I'm trying to be the shop that sells things at a reasonable price. I am willing to cut the profit I could get for a piece in order to sell more things! That way I can keep shopping at flea markets and antique malls! ;)

Well, I'm working on a crafty little project I hope to share with you this weekend. I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather a lot of the U.S. will be experiencing the next couple days! :) Kathy

4 comments:

Kara said...

congrats on your new shop....i wish you much success....i'm sure your items will go fast, you have such a great eye for vintage pieces that work well with today's design!

Unknown said...

so neat. Ive been wondering what u have been up too. Love the banner and awesome shop goodies.

Lisa Dickinson said...

such pretty stuff! and you have it displayed & photographed so beautifully, too! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Wooty Woot! I wish you much success on your new venture, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...