Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What's new Wednesday

What's new this Wednesday? Tiny Tots...one of the most adorable new releases from Bella Blvd! This pup from the Flashcards paper melts my heart so I had to make him the focal point of my card. 




Do you celebrate your pet's birthday? This card would be perfect for Fido, don't you think? :) We celebrated Oreo's first birthday last year....remember? :)


Speaking of cats...we also have two gray striped tabbies who bare a strong resemblance to the Tiny Tots kitty I used on this next card. 




What do you think of that elephant? I have a thing for elephants and a small collection of them. Love that single curly hair on top this elephants head!

To see more projects using the new Bella Blvd. collections, click here.

1 comment:

antenucci said...

Love the addition of the vellum pieces to that first card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...