Saturday, August 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti - August Color Challenge

Hip hip hooray, it's time for the Reverse Confetti August color challenge! Ooh la la we're using red navy and gold this month! I love including metallic paper on cards and here was my chance to do just that! 


I used the Tag Me, Too and Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts to make tags, one vellum, the other gold foil paper, as a background layer for the adorable Here We Go plane.



I adore this chubby little Here We Go plane and gave it a silver metallic propeller and topped it with a star die cut and mini navy button. 


A mixture of jute, baker's twine and craft string were combined for the tag's bow. 


The Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts are perfect for adding star accents to projects as I did here. 

Are you ready to take Reverse Confetti's August Color Challenge? Would you like to see more red, navy and gold projects? Click here.







3 comments:

Ruth G said...

I love your fun card! The colors are wonderful and the metallic paper is awesome with the cute airplane! TFS!

~amy~ said...

This is super fun Kathy!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Kathy. Love the sweet airplane on the gold tag. The twine bow looks awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...