Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Unlimited Inspiration

Woot! It's Bella Blvd's Unlimited Inspiration week where we design team gals get to show off the latest and greatest! I adore the new Halloween Magic Collection and had a ball creating this seriously adorable 'Boo Buddies' card for you. 




My favorite thing about this card is that the background paper matches Frank's complexion perfectly! Eek! 

Next up I played with the Hello Autumn collection to come up with this colorful card style. 




When a collection has so many gorgeous patterned papers I enjoy creating a design that shows them off. To do this I used a washi die to cut strips for the background. Washi strips would be easy enough to make without a special die. Just cut thin strips of paper and give them jagged edges. 

To see more gorgeous Bella Blvd. projects, click here to go to their blog. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...