Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Here Comes Fall

Oh how I love fall, let me count the ways! Last week while vacationing in Asheville and zip-lining through the trees I kept thinking about how beautiful autumn would be in the mountains with the leaves changing from their summer greens to rich warm hues of red, yellow and orange! I bet it's amazing! 


Another thing I love about this time of year is the debut of  new scrapbook collections like Bella Blvd's Hello Autumn. This line is gorgeous! I couldn't wait to create my first project with it and decided to focus on the beautiful leaf papers layered with die cut leaves of wood veneer, felt and card stock. 


I'm thankful for all the beautiful seasons we get to experience in North Carolina. 


Fall...it's almost here! Along with pumpkin Lattes! :)


2 comments:

Ruth G said...

I love the rich colors and textures on your card (felt - sigh!) Yep, I'm all about all the sensations of fall! The beautiful colors, the smell of leaves burning, the crunch of dried leaves under my fee, the feel of cooler air and the taste of all things pumpkin!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Yeѕ! Finally something about homosexual.

Feel free too surf to my wеb blog: Xtreme No Muscle Builder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...