Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cards on Thursday

Good day!

With St. Patrick's Day coming up on Sunday, Bella Blvd. asked their card designers create greetings for the occasion.





My St. Patrick's Day cards were created with my favorite Pickle Juice green accents from Bella Blvd. I love green and this shade is so pretty, don't you think?

For more fabulous St. Patrick's Day cards, visit the Bella Blvd. blog.

So how will you spend your St. Patrick's Day? Will you wear a bit of green? Drink some green ale? Whip up a batch of corned beef and cabbage? Whatever you do, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Ruth G said...

Sweet! I love that color and your cards make it even more fun!!!
I will probably get out the sugar cookie dough and sprinkle some green sugar on it for us to enjoy!
Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Leanne said...

very cute!!

Diana Waite said...

such FUN cards!

marnie said...

pickle juice is the perfect green, dontcha think?

i love your lipsmacking card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...