Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sweet Friend

Hello!

It's Saturday, the perfect day for crafting! How about a quick and easy project share? And when I say quick and easy, I mean quick and easy!!






Many of us have accent containers laying around the craft room that can be turned into a goody box or gift card holder in no time at all. This tin was left over from some Maya Road embellishments and I created a simple scalloped square frame for the lid and then dressed it up with a few tags, a sticker, mini clothespin and twine. That's it! Like the papers? They're from Pebbles' Family Ties collection.

Now wasn't that easy? ;) Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Mendi said...

Great idea and wonderful way to recycle! I adore these papers--In fact Family Ties is one of my favorite Pebbles collections ever! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

awww...this is so clever and adorable Kathy!
Thank You!
Have a fabulous week-end!

Alice Wertz said...

love the negative cut out of the butterfly for the tag. fab project, Kathy!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO totally fun!

marnie said...

this is wonderful kathy! i have those same tins stashed about my house. what a terrific way to decorate them!

Stephanie Buice said...

Love this idea! I've been hanging on to one of my maya Road chipboard "lunch boxes" forever, now I have an idea. You're awesome Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...