Monday, October 22, 2012

Scrap Redez-Vous

Hello!

I hope you had a lovely and restful weekend. Dan and I enjoyed a couple child-free days together while Christopher was at camp. We went out to dinner both Friday and Saturday nights, watched movies curled up on the couch together, went for a walk and the mall for a bit to pick up some necessities. It was low key and wonderful!

Are you ready for the week ahead? Today I have a card and sketch for you over at Scrap Redez-Vous.


I hope you can hop over and take a little peek. Scrap Redez-Vous is run by three talented ladies who are friends and enjoy sharing their work with others. I design with one of the gals, Alexandra Sirugue-Macleod, at write. click. scrapbook. and I adore the sketches she creates for her cards. I hope you do too.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love love what I see! Off to check it out, Kathy! And I always love hearing about your special we/couple time ;)

alexandra s.m. said...

Sounds like you had a lovely week-end indeed!
Thanks again Kathy ;-)
Love ALL of your cards!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Your weekend sounds heavenly. Mine was pretty good too, but I think yours sounds better. ;)

I love your card and how you used the card with the diecut word for the bottom space of the sketch! And this patterned paper is so perfect for it! :)

Alice Carman said...

I think this is my favorite card today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...