Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Home

Hello!

It's another Monday! Hope your weekend was terrific! I hear those of you in the southern portion of the states had a hot day yesterday! Someone in Texas mentioned 93 degrees! Wow! We barely got up to 40 here in NC...not very nice!

With our rainy and cold weather I've been getting some scrapbooking done.


Recently I took some photos of our spring decor to share on my blog. I thought it would be fun to create a page with those photos.


I just got Crate Paper's 'Emma's Shoppe'collection and wanted to play with it.


I added a few of my stash items too. The 'bits & pieces' tag is from Little Yellow Bicycle and the umbrella die cut is from My Mind's Eye. Do you like the stitching I added to the umbrella?


I used a couple styles of Thickers for the title and a few butterfly die cuts from my Midnight Rooster March kit.

I had a lot of fun putting this page together! I got inky with the paper edges and I added zigzag stitching. Do you display any of your pages once they're completed? I use easels throughout the house to display the most recent pages.

Well, I hope your Monday is kind to you and that your weather is better than ours! :) Kathy

7 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Wow! Great page. I love that grid layout and fabulous use of Crate yumminess!!! :)

cnelson said...

Oh wow! Absolute PERFECTION! LOVE everything about this!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous page, Kathy! I love that grid of photos, and love your design. Gorgeous papers and colors. Love the duck tag and the umbrella. Your stitching really adds a ton of charm.
Hope you're feeling better. :)

Niki Estes said...

What a great page! I love all the little details you added. I usually display my layouts for a while, too. They're fun to look at for awhile before they get put in the albums.

Jennifer said...

LOVE the layout!! GREAT DP and beautiful pictures!! (=

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a perfect page Kathy. That paper is gorgeous! :o)

Carly said...

Wow! I love this page! Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...