Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello Mercantile!

Top of the day to you!

I have another card share! Created this with a new kit from Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Mercantile'by Polka Dot Pixels.


This kit is one of my all time faves! You have to check it out...so many awesome elements and papers! I could only use a few for my project.


Here I added three swatches of vintage lace trims, an old mother-of-pearl button, jute and a little tag with a Papertrey Ink butterfly stamped on it.


I used four papers from the Mercantile kit. The text paper was used to print the morning glory accent on. Love the little ticket element! Everything is inked around the edges and I had to add stitching! ;)

Well, spring is still missing in action around here. I'm in morning! Trying to keep my chin up! I think I'll meet a gal pal at the mall where I can't tell what the weather is outside! I'll pretend it's sunny and warm! :) You have a most wonderful day, okay? :) Kathy



5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Kathy, this is so awesome! Love this digi kit and all the elements you incorporated on your card from it. I love how you gathered those bits of lace together to make a stunning embellishment too, very creative!

Heather Rogers said...

Spring is MIA here too. I don't know what is going on. I miss the nice weather and sitting on my swing.

This is beautiful Kathy. Love the Morning Glories. I have the seeds all ready to plant...as soon as it warms up. :)
Hugs~

Laura Davis said...

What a beautiful card!
Hugs
Laura

sbee2 said...

Love the card and I love this kit.

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute card, Kathy! I love the vintage touches with the layered laces and twine on the button. Love the morning glories printed directly on the text paper. Looks fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...