Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthday Boy

Good day!

Oh boy! I'm almost a year behind on this scrapbook page! Next month is our son's 10th birthday and I'm just finishing last year's birthday page! Better late than never! Besides, I enjoy being able to scrap old photos from time-to-time. :)


This is a hybrid page I created with a new Two Peas in a Bucket digital kit called 'Hoopla'by Lauren Reid. Perfect for male birthday cards and pages, don't you think?


Along with the kit's papers and present accents, I added two types of American Craft Thickers,a Papertrey Ink die cut for my journaling and a Fiskars border punch.


A little ink around the edges and some hand stitching...this page is done! Like? I like the simple design.

So, what's going on with you, my blogger friends? Do you have projects to share as well? A busy day planned? I'll have to go on a little blog hop to see what's up. I hope you have a wonderful day! :) Kathy

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great page Kathy. Love the colors (perfect for a birthday boy), the stickers... your stitching is always so nice. What kind of machine do you use?

Unknown said...

Diggin all the kraft :) Also great collection of bunnies :)

cnelson said...

What a fun lo! LOVE those presents!

Virginia L. said...

Simple? Not so to me!! I adore the stitching, colors! The distressed edges are lovely touches, too! Happy B. to your DS!!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love your layout & the CAS design. I need to get back at it and this is great inspiration, TFS :)

Carolyn King said...

totally better late than never! loving this and it is fun to scrap older pictures and remember....
Great job!

Jen said...

so cute kathy!! you have agreat eye...love the colors!! i'm finally getting back to my blog reading and even getting projects posted to share...YEA!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...