Monday, November 1, 2010

Lots of News and Shares

Hi! How was your Halloween? I was going to leave a Happy Halloween post yesterday, but never made it up to my office between pumpkin carving, seed roasting and a bit of house cleaning. We had a very enjoyable day and I hope you did too. My son dressed up as Woody from Toy Story. I know my opinion is biased, but I think he makes an adorable Woody! :)


He was so excited and couldn't wait to get going! He was being real patient while dad shot a couple photos.

Now for some digital crafty shares. My first project is a hybrid card.


Jen Martakis created this super cute kit called Roar! If your little ones love dinosaurs, this kit is a must have with it's oodles of dinosaur images and fabulous coordinating papers!

My second share is a rare all digital page.


Here's my little dude in costume his first six Halloween nights. Oh how I've enjoyed seeing him dressed up each year! The kit I used for this page is called 'A Haunting We Will Go' by a new digital designer at Two Peas in a Bucket, Dianne Rigdon. You should see this kit! Awesome! I think it's the biggest with the most papers and elements so you get a great deal for your money!

I have a giveaway announcement to make. If you visited my blog this weekend and made a comment on my Lovely Ladybug tag share, you were eligible for the drawing for some vintage ladybug pins. Congratulations to Lin from Sending Hugs, she's the winner!


Now for some exciting news....this week Digital Doodles is the sponsor over at 2 Sketches 4 You! I'm so excited because there are new design team members starting today too! Oh what fun it is to design for Kazan and Laura! These ladies are such fun to work with! And guess what? This week's card winner not only wins the Digital Doodles 'Thankful' set, but they win a guest design spot on 2 Sketches 4 You! If you have a chance to play along with them, it would be awesome to win that guest designer spot! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! I had lots to share with you! I have more fun shares lined up for tomorrow with Digital Doodles Tuesday so I hope you can return then! Have a super day! :) Kathy

14 comments:

Laurel said...

Such fun projects today and yes your little guy is adorable!

Unknown said...

such cute projects. Ryan was woody last year :)

Virginia L. said...

Thanks for the sweet Woodie photo! He is adorable!!! Love your lo for all the halloweens over the years! Precious keepsake!

itsallrosi said...

your little guy is so cute and I love the layout!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a super cute Woody!! Great projects too!!

Regina Mangum said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks so much for the darling digital doodles we got to play with this week at 2S4Y! Just wanted to share my card with you (I had a doozy of a posting day and wanted to be sure you knew how much fun I had with your digi's.) XOXO

http://thestampinbean.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-harvest.html

Suzanne C said...

What a cute Woody! You are not biased he is handsome in his costume. Love the card it is so sweet and perfect for a little boy birthday.

Audrey Pettit said...

What super cute scrappy projects you have for us today, my dear. Love that little dinosaur, and how stinkin' cute is Christopher in all his costumes. What a great idea to do a page like that, and how cute it is. Love all the different digital goodies on each photo mat.

Marisa said...

Our little guy is precious!! What a fabulous picture....good wedding material for down the line too LOL!

Love the dinosaur card too! Totally cute critter and card.

Lynn said...

Kathy, Your son is absolutely adorable...I love Toy Story! And your layout...wow!!! Amazing!

~amy~ said...

adorable costume...perfect for your boy!

Love your dino card...sooooo cute and your digi page is fabulous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute son Kathy...what a fun costume!!! We had a wonderful Halloween too...I have photos on my blog tomorrow :) !!!

Your dino card is super sweet and the digi creations are awesome too!!! Hugs ~S~

Alice said...

your boy is so cute in his costume! LOVE your cute dinosaurs card, too!

Cindy Lee said...

Your son look so cute in the Woody outfit!! And I love Toy Story!!

The dino card is so cute and I love the soft colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...