Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ice Cream

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I do cartwheels too! Wink! I created this cool ice cream card design with Scraptastic Club's July 2015 Summertime Rolls kit. 





Included in the kit are these awesome ice cream glitter pops that I had to create something with! They're so fun and manufactured by Crate Paper, part of their Poolside collection. Wish I could tell you the ice cream was included in the kit too! 

The ice cream lover that I am just so happened to have a few pints of ice cream in the freezer that I could use for my photo shoot! I'm surprised I had the self control not to eat it after the pics were taken! Ha! 

1 comment:

Ruth Gauss said...

So much fun! I love the sweet colors and images! Wonderful design with the diagonal, too! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...