Monday, July 20, 2015

Rain or Shine

Today I have a card to share with you that I made this weekend. This cloud printed paper from my stash bin caught my eye. I love the white on craft with pastels mixed in. Such a fresh look and those printed clouds reminded me of Reverse Confetti's new Weather it Together stamps and Confetti Cuts and I knew they would work perfectly together. 





How many of you think of many ways you would change your project once you're done with it? I always do! I sit back and look at my work and think of all kinds of things I could have added or done differently. If time and supplies weren't limited, I could make five versions of every card I make. This time I thought I could have added some of the heart shaped rain drops that were included in the stamps set and I thought the clouds and sun would have been even more darling had I stamped them first with white embossing powder. I never run out of ideas...a good thing in this business! 





1 comment:

Ruth Gauss said...

Wonderful card! I love the sentiment and all the cute clouds!

Very awesome to have lots more ideas! You're all set for tomorrow and the day after that...

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...