Sunday, February 1, 2015

Reverse Confetti SFYTT

It's the first of the month and that means it's time for February's Sketch for You to Try (SFYTT) on the Reverse Confetti blog today!

For my card I pulled together a few of my favorite Confetti Cuts and combined them for this layered design. I pretty much followed the sketch as is with the exception of adding the Give Thanks Label. You know me...gotta have lots of layers! 




Final accents include sequins, enamel dots, jute and baker's twine. 

To see the sketch and more inspiring projects click here.





3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super pretty kathy!

Carolyn said...

Kathy, love your cards! They always have beautiful and bright color combinations and lots of great layers. This one is no exception.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! Love the colours!!!

Deanne :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...