Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy

Oh happy day, I have a non-Valentine card to share with you that I made with Scraptastic Club's It Takes Two kit! I've made lots of love cards with this month's kit, but you can use it for so much more like birthdays, friendship, etc. 





I also snagged that adorable Kraft tag from January's Sweater weather kit. I think it makes an awesome combination with the soft pastel papers. 

I've been on a kick to use up old doodads which is where my little bow/crepe paper/flowers combo comes from...all have been stashed away far too long....so go forth and mix and match your Scraptastic Club kits and add a few bits of stashed treasures for good measure! 

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Such a lovely card with beautiful soft colors! I love it!!!! It certainly makes me feel happy! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...