Monday, February 2, 2015

Anna Griffin

This weekend I was a busy little bee creating projects for Anna Griffin's upcoming HSN show scheduled for February 18th. Anna always comes out with the most beautiful tools and supplies and this next show will be no exception! 

Since I can't reveal what's next, I thought I'd share a few more projects from last months show. I created this card with the Cuttlebug Lovely Impressions and Dies. See how detailed the embossing is with these folders? And that XOXO die is a favorite of mine! 


Anna's Card Kits are another favorite of mine as all the work is done for you and includes everything you need to make the most gorgeous cards! This next card was made using the Pretty Pop Ups Card kit. 


No measuring,  scoring and cutting required! Just mixing, matching and arranging flowers, sentiments and flourishes until my heart was content! 


For all you dog and cat lovers, the above card was created with Anna's Best In Show collection. This line is packed full of the cutest cats and dogs I've ever seen! There was even a black and white cat that looked just like my Oreo! 

If you would like a peek at what's to come on Anna's next HSN show, click here to subscribe to  her blog. She often has giveaways with her reveals! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...