Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

T.G.I.F!

This is my second post for today. If you scroll down you will find my Bella Blvd. CHA project.

I've been a busy little bee making cards and scrapbook pages these past couple weeks during the new Bella Blvd. reveals. Today, I'd like to share one of those cards.


I created this card with the Year-o-graphy collection from Simple Stories. It's a really cool line that suits all levels of crafters. You could easily piece together a beautiful page in no time at all or you can get as artsy as you want to!


This collection comes with a large sheet of coordinating accent stickers and another sheet of alphabets. I really like this blue bird sticker!


I used some of the alphabet stickers for my sentiment.


Love to add pennants and lots of stitching to my projects these days!


So there you  have it. What do you think? I don't make very many masculine cards.

Kathy :)

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Darling!!

Jennifer said...

LOVE the stitching and great details!! Very CUTE!! (=

Angie said...

Love it! Great job!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! I have been loving this Simple Stories line, too, and you have used it brilliantly here. Love the banners. Love the stitching, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...