Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bella Blvd. Saturday Sketches

Hello!

Have you eaten enough turkey to feed an army yet? ;) Yum! Such good eats! Do you begin decking your halls this weekend for Christmas or are you one of those Black Friday shoppers? Here at the Martin household it's tradition to put up the tree the day after Thanksgiving so we managed to do that. Today I'll spend more time decorating the mantle, banister and side tables. I'll put the finishing touches on everything and tidy up so we'll have lots of time to enjoy it all!

If you are in the mood to do a little crafting over this Thanksgiving weekend, Bella Blvd. has their Saturday Sketches challenge going on!


The sketch is awesome, made for scrapbook pages so it was a bit of a challenge to incorporate it into a card, and lots of fun too!


The Bella Blvd. collection I used for this project is one of my faves, the Finally Fall line. The leaf print paper is actually from last year's fall collection, and matches perfectly!


Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope it's a lot of fun and shared with family and friends! Hopefully, I'll have some pictures of our decorations to share with you this week!

Kathy :)

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Such a fun and fabulous card!

Linda Beeson said...

Such a cute card, I LOVE those papers.

Claude said...

What a great idea to use a layout sketch for a card! It's super cute, and I LOVE those papers!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey girlfriend! What an adorable card! Love that blocked design and LOVE your mix of papers. Such cute details, too. And a fabulous sentiment. Just makes me smile. :)
Good for you for getting so much done on your holiday decorating. We got our tree up and the lights are on. I've taken out a few of my smaller trees. But that's it so far. Gotta get crackin'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...