Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bella Blvd. Inspiration Tuesday

Hi!

Today I have a crafty share for you!


Over on the Bella Blvd. blog it's a Tuesday inspiration day and a couple of my teammates and I have projects posted that we created with this photo in mind.


The rich, warm colors remind me of our local farm and the Bella Blvd. Finally Fall collection!


 I love how the Miniatures and Alpha + Bits stickers provided fun accents and phrases for my card!

I'm making my post short and sweet today because something hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday...and made me want to clean my office! I have soooooooooo much stuff that it's out of control! I'm sure a few of you can relate?!?! Maybe more than a few? Anyway, I have my work cut out for me so I better get to it. My hope is that I may be able to share some photos of my office for the first time...minus the clutter! Wish me luck, I'll need it!

Hope you have a swell day!

Kathy :)

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Kathy, That is one gorgeous color inspiration photo. And I love what you did with it! Such gorgeous papers!

cnelson said...

So FAB! LOVE the color combination!

Liz said...

Love the idea for the inspiration. Great card Kathy :)

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! I love the little tab hanging from the button!

Alice Carman said...

Kathy! Your card looks fantastic! Great job!

Unknown said...

Love that line. Very lovely card.

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Kathy!! I love the Bella Blvd Fall collection and I totally love those small word stickers too. What a great idea to use the little banner with the button!
Good luck with your cleaning. I so need to do that too, maybe even have a serious garage sale, but I don't see it happening anytime time soon.
xoxo, Christine

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute card, Kathy! Such a fun paper line filled with sweet things. Love your design and the little details. The scattering of buttons is the perfect touch.

jhonblack said...

This flower design really is special! Great job with colors, too! Congrats on the VIP honors at Casual Friday. Well deserved! business logo design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...