Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tortilla Soup Scrapbook Page & Recipe

Hello!

How are things with you? Great to have you stop by because I have a scrapbook page and recipe to share with you!


First up...my page created with the 'Bon Appetit' line from Doodlebug Design, Inc. I love the adorable brads...the little spatula is too darn cute!


The journaling documents my new found love of cooking and how I made this tortilla soup from Taste Food.


Not only do I love cooking, but I love stitching...so I outlined the flowers and border on this patterned paper.


As for the soup...oh my! Good stuff! Fresh veggies and low cal...unless you load it up with a big dollop of sour cream, tortilla chips and a couple avocado wedges! ;)




Have an awesome day! Kathy :)

9 comments:

Alice said...

love the delightful colors and design. super layout, Kathy! love it!

Lin said...

LOVE your page, Kathy - your stitched flowers are wonderful - I thought at first they were vellum stickers or something.

sarah said...

the colors on this are rockin'. :)

hugs,
sarah.

Cheri said...

An adorable layout. I love your stitching. Your creativity is an inspiration.

cnelson said...

YUM-O!! LOVE tortilla soup and LOVE this lo!!

Unknown said...

such a cute layout ... bummer I wasnt able to try the soup. It looks yummy.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun and adorable page, Kathy! Love the bright and happy paper, and love what you did with the photo and title work. And of course, all your stitching is just amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

You have great points there, so I always love your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your blog.

My blog:
rachat de credit www.rachatdecredit.net

Nathalie said...

This is such a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...