Friday, July 15, 2011

Squirrel Nap

Hello!

Happy T.G.I.F. everyone!

I finally have another crafty share for you! This scrapbook page has taken me a couple days since there's quite a bit of stitching and because today's weather was so much cooler than it's been that I had to spend some time out in the yard this morning! All I did was some weeding, but I really enjoyed listening to the birds and watching the squirrels while I was working.

Speaking of squirrels, I recently posted a photo of this furry guy who is the topic of my page.


All of the adorable accents used for this page are from a new digital kit out this week at Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Ledger Owl and Friends' by Holly Brooke Jones.


I thought some graph paper would make the perfect background for these ledger stickers! I added detail stitching to each of the stickers and a few pearls to one of the mushrooms.


The page title was created with a couple American Crafts Thickers fonts...gotta love Thickers!


Love how this turned out. Fun! Makes me smile! Hope it puts a smile on your face too! :) Kathy

5 comments:

itsallrosi said...

I love that you scrapped this!

Suzanne said...

That photo is too funny(: I love your page, and your stitching is amazing!! Hope you have a great weekend(:

cnelson said...

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL! LOVE that you scrapped that photo...I was hoping you would!

Cheri Reed said...

This is an adorable page. That squirrel is so funny. Thanks for sharing.

Audrey Pettit said...

cute, cute, cute! Love the graph paper. wonderful framing effect you did on the background, too. And all the little embellies are just darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...