Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day

Hello!

Happy July 4th to you all!


Perfect for your July Fourth projects and my card here is the new 'Sweet Liberty' digital kit by Dianne Rigdon, on sale now at Two Peas in a Bucket!


I went a little crazy with the stitching, inking and layering here, but the results are worth it I think!


I used some old Quickutz dies, like this tab folder and an old Sizzix die to make the stars. I even threw in a Spellbinders die cut circle and a Fiskars scalloped border. Love my tools...these are definitely my go-to items! Oh and Kraft stock from Bazzill Basics!

Well, I'm going to go make some homemade ice cream. Hope you and yours enjoys a patriotic Fourth of July! :) Kathy

11 comments:

Lin said...

Oh Kathy, I adore your card - that little bit of scalloped "lace" is a wonderful touch - beautifully done!

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome, 4th of July card Kathy!!! Love it!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable. Love it!!!

cnelson said...

This could not be more FABULOUS!! love, love, LOOOOOVE it!!!

Lynn said...

So many details = fabulous Kathy!

Donna Baker said...

ooh what a fabulous 4th of July card! I love the shabbiness of it especially! Hope you had a great holiday!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card, Kathy! Beautiful patriotic look and amazing details. Looks so great dressing up your sofa table for the holiday. Thanks so much for having me over for the day and for the yummy breakfast-for-dinner. Those pancakes were definitely the best ever. :)

Kara said...

beautiful card! hope you had a wonderful 4th!

Diana Fisher said...

Fabulous card! Just love it! :)

Jodi Collins said...

Everything about this makes me smile! Perfectly designed!!

my paper love studio said...

this is too too adorable and happy independance day!! and also thanks for the reminder that I have that quickutz die too... somewhere.

also a big thanks kathy for the super sweet comment you left :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...