Thursday, August 27, 2015

Happy Halloween

Eek! Look at these new 'You're Batty' stamps available in Fun Stampers Journey Holiday Mini catalog! Only minutes out of the box and I had my black embossing powder in one hand and a heat gun in the other ready to create a card! Seriously! 


Don't you just love orange, purple and green for Halloween colors? They're my favorite so I had to go with it! Oh and yellow would look awesome too! 


There are some great dies that match this set, but I envisioned circles for this card. 


I found the perfect sentiment in the Annual Celebrations Stamp Set. 


Since I have yet to get my hot little hands on the Halloween themed 6x6 Treat Time Prints paper pad, I picked this square pattern from the Journey Basics Black & White Paper Pack. I really like the combo of the printed squares with the circle die cuts, how about you?


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies: SS-0219 You're Batty Stamp Set; SS-0167 Annual Celebration Stamp Set; JG-0001 Journey Grand Die Cut Machine; DI-0069 Which, Witch Die Set; DI-0039 Journey Circles Die Set; TO-0083 Journey Heat Gun; IP-0102 Clear Pigment Ink Pad; IP-0099 Journey Black Embossing Powder; CS-0089 Citrus Cooler Cardstock; CS-0020 Limeade Splash Cardstock; CS-0012 Grape Fusion Cardstock; CS-0003 Black Licorice Cardstock; CS-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock; PP-0012 Journey Basics Black & White Paper Pack; AC-0115 Journey Sequins; AC-0004 Black Jouney Twine

1 comment:

Rose Curtis said...

so cute your little batties! Love your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...