Friday, August 14, 2015

Reverse Confetti's Summer Sale Celebration

Oh summertime how I love thee, let me count the ways! Reason #856 is the taste of wildflower honey! I was filling up another Mason jar of the sweet stuff at Whole Foods last week when I thought of the perfect stamp set to go with it...The Buzz. 


Wouldn't this make a lovely gift for the tea lover in your life? 


I used the Fold Tag Confetti Cuts and created this message inside. 


I'd bee buzzing with delight if I received a gift like this! How about you? 

Another thing to add to my list of summer loves...Reverse Confetti's summer sale! :)








2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooooooo Perfect!

Ruth Gauss said...

As a tea lover, this would definitely make my day! The bee, the tag, the sentiment - all wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...