Monday, October 20, 2014

Wickedly Wonderful

I had a great weekend? How about you? I didn't do anything special...just got to spend one-on-one time with the hubs and we really enjoyed hanging out together! After a three day Blogger hiatus I'm back to share another wickedly wonderful Halloween card with you using Reverse Confetti's Cast a Spell stamps and Confetti Cuts. 





I love using pennants and lots of color. I've been using ribbon a little more lately which is a good thing since I have more than I care to admit! ;) For this 'bow' I used two strips, made a simple knot and then gave all the ends tails. I think it kinda looks spider-like. What do you think? 





4 comments:

Ruth G said...

Very fun! I love that sentiment and broom and the banners and ribbon are perfect! I was thinking of a bat, but spider definitely has the right number of "legs"! TFS!

Joan Smith said...

Your card is totally wicked awesome!!
You really came up with lots spooktacular clever and creative idea.
Glad you had super fun week-end with your hubs and so did I so ain't life grand!!

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute!!

Lea Lawson said...

This is such a fresh & fun Halloween card! Love the colors and the bright cheery feel of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...