Monday, October 6, 2014

Grateful Heart

The other day I was in the mood to make a shabby feminine card so I gathered some pretty papers from my scrap bin, a little doily, jute, paper flowers and the Give Thanks stamps from Reverse Confetti to come up with this design. 






This card reminds me of one of my favorite paper crafters, Melissa Phillips. She's the queen of shabby goodness, don't you think? 

Included on the card is one of my go-to Confetti Cuts....Circles 'n Scallops. I love this set! :) 





3 comments:

Ruth G said...

A very lovely card! The doily is such a lovely touch and the sentiment and scalloped circle are the sweetest! TFS!

Jodi Collins said...

I just love this! Perfectly sweet!!

antenucci said...

THis is probably my favorite card ever that you've created, so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...