Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween! Today's shaping up to be a sweet one since I've already eaten a dark chocolate covered marshmallow before 11:00 a.m! Because Christopher doesn't trick or treat anymore, I always buy him a couple candies from Whole Foods and I just had to sample the marshmallows I bought him this morning! ;)

Today at Bella Blvd. we have a Sketch Friday card for you to try and I made mine with the Halloween Magic collection to celebrate the day. 






I love this patterned paper full of kiddos dressed in costume! Bella Blvd. always has the cutest little spooks! Just look at this mummy boy grinning from ear to ear with his pumpkin full of treats! Too too cute! 

Happy Halloween! 

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Very cute! I love the papers and stickers, border, twine...Everything is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! I like how you start your blog posts with a story from the current day - magical!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...