Friday, August 30, 2013

Round Feathers?

T.G.I.F! I've been gravitating towards circles lately and had an idea to take Bella Blvd's feathers and run them though my die cutter to make them round. It worked! 





You can get several size circles from each feather. Please note: keep a trash can at the ready and and turn off the overhead ceiling fan when cutting your feathers...you could have tiny bits of feathers wafting about the room and find them in your hair hours later! ;)

I also used the new Snapshots collection along with two different size High-Five alphas to create my card. I adore all the little house icons in this line...making it perfect for welcome home cards.

I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Thanks so much for your visit!

3 comments:

Donna said...

You always make the prettiest everything!

Alice said...

what a fun card!

Diana Waite said...

I really like how you rounded the feathers--they look SO fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...