Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gobble Gobble

I can't imagine Thanksgiving without a delicious roasted turkey! Or fresh baked pumpkin pie! And Doodlebug's new Happy Harvest collection includes these favorite Thanksgiving images in warm fall hues! 






After posting yesterday's Happy Harvest project on my blog, I couldn't resist playing with the line some more! I was also in the mood to use dies and layer lots of accents. This is the first project I used the feather die from My Favorite and how perfect it is for a turkey card, don't you think?

I'm quickly becoming a big fan of Doodlebug's new Pixies! The little coffee straw accents that I used to make the 'gobble gobble' flag with. I've been brain storming ways that these can be used in unique ways and I will be coming up with some projects for you soon.

Hope you have a lovely day. Friday and Labor Day weekend are just around the corner. Do you have any special plans? We're going to take a ride on an old Steam train. We go about every year...Christopher always looks forward to it and seeing the model trains on display.

2 comments:

Kara said...

so cute...love your layers and those cute owls!

Diana Waite said...

oh my CUTE turkey card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...