Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lakeside

The official start of summer is just days away and Pebbles' Lakeside collection has been my current go-to line for making cards and scrapbook pages. 








Recently, on a trip to the Raleigh flea market I found a large cast iron pot, perfect for campfires and roasting marshmallows in the back yard. We snapped just a couple photos when we tried it out, none that were spectacular, but I love the one I used for this page because of the close-up of the marshmallow with Christopher and the iron pot in the background. It's so difficult to get Christopher in a photo since he detests having his picture taken!

Posting this page makes me want to have another camp fire this weekend! :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a fun layout! I love all the elements you used. There are several I would not have thought to use on a camping layout but they work so well. For example using the pine tree paper and sheet music for clouds..so cute. The photo is creative too. I love how you have the marshmallow on the stick in the foreground and someone in the background roasting one. Very clever. Thanks so much for sharing.

Ruth G said...

Super fun LO! So many great elements and layers! IKWYM about having willing subjects for pictures. It all depends, but I tend to enjoy the random/unposed shots so I try to focus on them and then I don't feel so bad about not having smiling faces looking at the camera...
Thanks for sharing this today!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great summer page! Love all the details you've included and how you have placed them. The idea of the postcard tucked away is brilliant for instance!
Thank You!

Gina Lideros said...

This is so cute Kathy, love the banners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...