Monday, June 17, 2013

Lakeside

Another weekend goes down in the memory books! How was your Father's Day? Christopher and I took Dan out to dinner Saturday night for sushi and then I made his favorite French toast for breakfast Sunday morning. We also went on a strawberry picking trip over the weekend...it was a good mix of relaxation and activity. 





I have a Lakeside card to share with you today, created with the latest, greatest collection from Pebbles. I'm really enjoying this line right now since it's perfect for all the outdoor activities we enjoy this time of year. I'll have a scrapbook page post on Wednesday using it as well.

Well, I hope Monday is kind to you. Thanks for dropping in!


3 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your card Kathy! that wood background is perfect
You're creating marvelous cards with that Lakeside!
TFS~

Created by Kathi said...

Love the card esp the watering can with the heart sewn on the front... Glad ya'll had a great fathers day weekend! Kathi

~amy~ said...

Oh this is soooooo wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...