Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cards on Thursday

It's Cards on Thursday!

I love that I get to share my latest Bella Blvd. creations with you today and see those my talented team-peeps made! They are extremely creative and I'm so proud to work with them!

I have a three cards, a birthday card created with the Kiss Me and Birthday Girl collections...




...a brightly colored Christmas card made with the Christmas Wishes line...




...and a sappy love card using more of the Kiss Me collection.




Do you have a favorite? I'd have to go with the first one...I adore stitchy circles and birthday celebrations! :)

Want to hop on over to Bella Blvd. with me to see more? Let's go!


5 comments:

Bella's mama said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the ornament card. It is so striking and fun.

Diana Waite said...

I love each one of these--ESPECIALLY the ornament card--FANTASTIC!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

they are all lovely Kathy but i especially love the Christmas ornament one love those snowflakes!

Ruth G said...

I love the Christmas card! The yellow just glows and since it's my favorite color, that makes me feel so happy! They are all wonderful, though, and the stitched circles are fantastic!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Be still my heart! These cards are AWESOME!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...