Thursday, November 1, 2012

Birds of a Feather and Bella Blvd.

Hi!

Did you have a good Halloween? We carved our pumpkin, roasted seeds and ate plenty of sweets! ;)

Today's a good day to visit my blog because I have a lot of crafty goodies to share with you! If you didn't see my announcement a couple weeks ago, I'm guest designing this month for the lovely Birds of a Feather kit club and today I have my first two projects to reveal.


Each year in October my hubby and I take a day off and go to the North Carolina State Fair together. It's a fun day for the two of us to leisurely take in all the sights and eat lots of yummy foods. Our first stop is always to pick up a glass of fresh pressed apple cider.


November's Birds of a Feather kit was perfect for documenting our day.


All the apple images and harvest phrases worked seamlessly.


I love all the rich autumn hues and pretty paper patterns in this kit!


I had a lot of fun with the stickers, layering them and grouping them together.


Another kit favorite is the sheet of bingo cards.


A little zigzag stitching here and there completed the rustic and homemade feel.


This page was a lot of fun....can you tell. Lots to play with and I spent a good deal of time arranging and re-arranging until I got things just the way I wanted.

Next up is a card. You know me and my cards! I love to make them!


I  used another bingo card as the focal point.


This wreath is so pretty, don't you think?


And the birds are so adorable!!!!


So what do you think of this Birds of a Feather kit? There's actually a whole lot more to it than I was able to pack into these first two projects so I'm happy that I'll have two more posts to share more of it with you. To see the entire kit and more projects, visit the Birds of a Feather site and blog.


If that wasn't enough autumn goodness for you, I have a couple of Cards on Thursday projects for you using the adorable Thankful collection from Bella Blvd.







I really enjoyed re-visiting this collection! You may remember that I made a lot of projects with this line for summer CHA?

Be sure and hop over to the Bella Blvd. blog for my Cards on Thursday! My teammates always create amazing projects!

Thanks so much for your visit today! I hope you enjoyed all my creations! I better go get busy making more! After posting so many here today, I need to replenish! ;)


8 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

wow Kathy you have been busy : ) lovely projects, I love those bingo type cards from Birds of a feather I must look into that. Love the card with the Bella Blvd products too!

{VICKI} said...

love the turkey!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Wow! You HAVE been busy! What a great day of creative inspiration. Your cards and layout turned out awesome! You worked your magic with that kit--Looks like a great set of papers and embellishments! :)

Alice Carman said...

You always make Bella Blvd papers look brand new to me. I almost thought I didn't have this collection...LOL Great job!

Diana Waite said...

Looks FANTASTIC--very FALL for sure!

Created by Kathi said...

What a great post today! Thanks for sharing so much.. I pinned the fall card with the wreath from birds of a feather ;) Love the scrapbook layout too with the heart inside the cider word! too cute! Thanks for sharing! Kathi

Alice said...

love the bits of embellishments on your layout. so fun and your cards are fabulous as always! love the clean and crisp style!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful projects Kathy!
and I'm so excited to see a page with YOU on it!
Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...