Friday, September 23, 2011

Trick or Treat

Hi!

No tricks...just a crafty card treat for you this Friday! :)


I'm at it again, playing with the Bella Blvd. 'Too Cute to Spook' collection. Havin' a spook-tacular good time!


I love this sticker with the creepy little houses! In my stash I have some of these fun little plastic ghosts that's perfect to creep out this neighborhood just a little more! I used some small straight pins to make the little flags. I've been using toothpicks, but for this card, I needed something a bit smaller.


What do you think of this little bat? Fun little addition I think!


So, what kind of plans do you have for the weekend. I have the typical mix of errands, crafts and relaxing planned. Oh, and just maybe I'll get a goody box at the door? New supplies to play with? That would make the weekend pretty cool! We'll see. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

sherry said...

Yep, a box of rainbow goodies will be so fun! Of course, then I'd be tempted to cancel all plans for the weekend to bury myself in paper and glue cuteness. Love that card -- clever use of those pins.

cnelson said...

This is so CUTE and FUN! LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

That card is fabulous, Kathy! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Sherry Wright said...

So adorable Kathy! Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

Alice said...

so cute! love the white background that allows everything to stand out. fab halloween card, Kathy!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really, really cute, Kathy! So bright and happy, errrrr.....I mean creepy. Love that row of spooky houses and I love the ghost and bat. And those pin flags are fabulous. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...