Monday, January 18, 2010

Let's Get Our Craft On!

Happy Monday morning! For those of you who would like to make some Valentine cards or for those of you who still need to put together some thank you cards for the lovelies you got during the holidays, 2 Sketches 4 You has another fantastic design and sponsor!





Isn't this a fabulous sketch?!?! It's by Kazan and here's my take on it. Our sponsor and creator of the pretty stamped image on my card is from Starving Artistamps. To win some of these fabulous stamps and find out about the details, head on over to 2 Sketches 4 You!

Next I'd like to share a scrapbook page I made. It's a hybrid page using a super cool digital kit called Frame Ups - 4x6 by Katherine Teague. You can buy this digital kit at Two Peas in a Bucket.



This page is about my first publication, a Halloween card. It made the cover of CARDS magazine! I used the same orange card stock and black trim on this page that I used for the card.

This last project I'll share with you today is a Valentine card I made over the weekend. We all have about a month to make our Valentine's Day cards.



The little post card that I used for my card is by Pink Paislee. They have the cutest Valentine line this year called Cupid. You can find this line at Two Peas in a Bucket.

Supplies

You Brighten My Day - Card
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Rubber Stamps:  Starving Artistamps
Stamp Ink:  Memories
Ribbon:  May Arts Buy
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Mini Paper Flowers:  Bernico Buy
Rhinestones:  Mark Richards

Happy - Scrapbook Page
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Border Die Cut:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Martha Stewart
Digital Kit:  Katherine Teague of Two Peas in a Bucket
Spider Web:  Silhouette
Spiders:  Sandylion
Corner Rounder Punch:  Ek Success

Love - Card
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Corner Rounder:  Ek Success
Foil Stickers:  Making Memories
White Satin Ribbon: Ampelco
Pink Ribbon:  May Arts Buy

Join me this coming Wednesday for some more fun projects. Likely to be some more Valentine cards or home decor items. Thanks for dropping by! :) Kathy

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Simply talented! :)
hugs
Laura

cnelson said...

Fabulous work Kathy!!! Congrats on the cover gig!! sooooooooo cool!!! and soooooo well deserved!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such cute stuff, my friend! It's always a joy to see your work.

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting published. I always see you on two peas and etsy. Your also always leaving me card comments on two peas too. Your stuff is adorable !!!

Rleen said...

Aloha Kathy,
CONGRATS on getting published! You deserved it, your creations are stunning! TFS!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Rleen

Daniela F. said...

Gorgeous projects!! Congrats on your cover! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...