Monday, May 2, 2016

Love You

I'm back! Feels so good to be home again! And my oh my there's a lot of exciting things happening at the Journey Station as we've been preparing for the 2016-2017 catalog release and next month's convention!!! Wish I could share, but it's all top secret!!! Let's just say that you're going to be AMAZED!!! 


Well now that I'm back, I had to create a quick card to share with you today using our Love Is punch to make a pretty layered flower. 


All the hearts were folded in half and attached to the card base by applying a bit of Journey Craft Glue on the underside of each fold. 


A little Splash, Silk, Thread and Journey Sequins were used for accenting. Hope you like and can play with your FSJ punches real soon! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Tag Elements AT-0130
Punch Handle TO-0031
Love Is TO-0006
Beach Towel EF-0001
Black Licorice IP-0041
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Journey Silver Splash IP-0082
Journey Sequins AC-0115
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Cool Pool CS-0118
Whip Cream CS-0040

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Wonderful design! I love that you've made your flower out of hearts and how much dimension those folded hearts have!

Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to see all the goodies in the new catalog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...