Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Day

Hey peeps! I hope you're enjoying spring and looking forward to vacations and beach trips coming up this summer! 


Today I have a quick summery card to share with you that I created with the Fun Stampers Journey new Summer Fun stamp set. 


I love the beach ball and pinwheel images in this set...perfect for so many crafty projects! For this card I kept things clean and simple by coloring in the two images, layering them on a bright white cloud and sponging on a little Lovely blue on the card base to make the cloud pop. Final steps include the sentiment, a little Thread and a strip of patterned paper down the side and ta-da! 


Just thinking...I wonder if I could combine my love of the outdoors and crafting by turning my screened in patio into a temporary craft room during these beautiful spring days? Imagine how lovely that would be! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Black Licorice IP-0041
Lovely Blue IP-0075
Fusion Blender IP-0088
Candy Apple RI-0001
Lemon Drop RI-0026
Limeade Splash RI-0025
Beach Breeze RI-0027
Grape Fusion RI-0033
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Fun Filled Prints PP-0024
Whip Cream CS-0040

1 comment:

Lisaerica said...

Kathy, very cute card! I love the black gingham paper, really pretty and makes everything pop. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...