Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hello

Today I have a card for those of you who adore flowers and butterflies. It's a clean and simple creation using a negative die cut butterfly as the focal point. 


The Fun Stampers Journey die set I used is from Butterfly Prints and the patterned paper is from the summer catalog and it's called Fun Filled Prints. 


To make these layers really stand out I used foam squares to adhere them to my card base. I love the dimension it creates and that you can see some of the gingham print through the butterfly 'window.'


A few drops of silk, some thread and a trio of assorted gems finish the card. It's the perfect for an all occasion greeting! 

Enjoy!


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Black Licorice IP-0041
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Spring Accent Dots - AC-0179
Cut Rhinestones AC-0023
Pearls AC-0024
Fun Filled Prints PP-0024
Pool Play CS-0092


1 comment:

Lisaerica said...

Kathy, I love the pretty patterened paper with the black gingham in the backround! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...