Monday, March 21, 2016

Tea Cup Bunny

Oh happy day! I'm excited to share this card with you that I created with my favorite Easter stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey! 


It's so much fun and relaxing to sit down and color! I used our Fusion Blender solution and re-inkers to paint this Easter Wishes bunny. 


The background was done using ink pads and sponges. While I was in Arizona last Kim Kesti taught me the secret of getting this nicely blended smooth effect. You need to hold your sponge so that it's just a little rounded end where there are no edges that would make streaks on your paper. I also dabbed my sponge on a scratch piece of paper right after applying ink so that I could removed the darkest bit of ink first. 


After finishing the background, I splattered a little silver silk on top. For accents, I didn't want to use anything that would draw your eye away from the bunny so I simply added vellum and white clouds.


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Bubble Gum IP-0058
Lemon Drop IP-0043
Pool Play IP-0051
Black Licorice IP-0041
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Fusion Blender IP-0088
Bubble Gum RI-0057
Candy Apple RI-0001
Lemon Drop RI-0026
Orange Creamsicle RI-0043
Limeade Splash RI-0025
Pool Play RI-0050
Beach Breeze RI-0027
Pretty Amethyst RI-0023
Grape Fusion RI-0033
River Stone RI-0052
Designer Vellum Prints PP-0008
Whip Cream CS-0040


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...