Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Elastic Heart Cards

Hey Scraptastic Club fans! Sniff sniff...it's my last project post for the team. Sniff. And I had a ball creating cards with all the goodies in this month's kit, Elastic Heart.


So pretty in pink and gold are many of the papers and accents from the kit. 


I especially love the Ephemera Bits by We R Memory Keepers! They're the clear and gold accents I used on the card above and the Luv U design below. 


I really like these tags too! The camera doesn't always pick up the shine like on these chevron stripes. 


And the glittered Sprinkles from Doodlebug Design....swoon! 


I'm really going to miss finding these Scraptastic Club kits on my doorstep each month and creating projects with them. I will, however, be watching you and the rest of the design team to see what you create! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...