Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Winter

Even though it's the middle of winter, yesterday we had an amazing warm and sunny day here in North Carolina. It was 65+ degrees and I couldn't resist spending some time outside with the sun on my face! 

Since it's still very much wintertime, I have a Scraptastic Club January 2015 Sweater Weather kit project to share with you today. 





The background of my card was created with two Scraptastic Club patterned papers and a sticker...those beautiful pine trees. The next layer, the shipping tag, one of my kit faves is topped with some Carta Bella Warm & Cozy stickers and accented with a bit of jute and a very cool metal snowflake paperclip from Maya Road. 

We'll be returning to normal winter temps soon and maybe we'll even get a little snowfall? Christopher would enjoy that! :)

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Wonderful card! I love how you layered and blended everything to get a fabulous creation! The trees are my favorite! TFS!

Joan Smith said...

What a beautiful card....it looks vintage I love that look. You really did one outstanding creative job with all the goodies that were in the kit!
OHHHH 65 sounds soooooo good we have in the 20's right now but it's better than in the teens.....YOU ROCK!!

Unknown said...

Stunning card--love all the winter icons, and in such vivid colors, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...