Friday, January 16, 2015

Coffee Anyone?

I'm loving the new Sugary Sweet Sentiments from Reverse Confetti! They make candy gift giving totally sweet and lots of fun, don't they?!?! I also love versatility so I'm always looking for ways to stretch my stamps and Confetti Cuts and thought this particular Sugary Sweet Sentiment would be awesome for giving coffee beans as a gift! 



What's coffee without a donut, scone or cookie? The Donut You Know Confetti Cuts work perfectly with this sentiment too! 

Or how about a gift of popcorn/movie night using this 'pop' sentiment?



Here I created a basket of popping corn and chocolate covered raisins. You could add a DVD or theater tickets. You could buy a hand-crank popper and fill it with goodies. The possibilities are endless!

I hope I've helped give you some additional ideas for the Sugary Sweet Sentiments stamps. 













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...