Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Morning Challenge

Hello! It's another Monday and Bella Blvd. is challenging its designers and you to create a project using six of the border cut pieces! This can be quite a challenge to fit all six strips on an A2 size card, but here's what I came up with. 





For this first card, I simply found six borders printed together from the Molly collection that I thought would make the perfect background for a girly girl kind of card. Flowers, cameras, polka dots, cupcakes, peace signs and stars make a super cool background, don't you think?

Next up...I got a little more creative this time around and used pennant and circle dies to cut out words and icons from the borders strips of the Classic Calendars collection for this 'love' card.




Whatever the day, month or season, love endures!

To see what my teammates did for the challenge, click here to take you to the Bella Blvd. blog.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...