Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SEI July Cardmaking Kit

Hey there card crafting peeps! Have you seen SEI Lifestyle's July Cardmaking Kit? It's packed full of great prints, summer colors and my favorite...crochet flowers! I thought that once I learned to crochet, I would make lots of little accents for my projects, but there's just so many hours in the day so I was excited to see some already made crochet flowers included in this month's kit! 


Here's a peek at one of the card designs I made with these pretty white flowers. Click here to see both cards. 

Another one of my favorite accents is the badges and I love the assortment SEI has put together. 


Here's a peek at a project accented with one of them. It's not another greeting card. Can you tell what it is? Click here to find out. 

Enjoy the projects and your day! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...