Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Birthday

T.G.I.F! I'm ending the week with a birthday card post using Doodlebug's Take Note collection. Do you like office themed accents and papers? This line has so many cute ones! My favorites include the Mini Doodle Pop 3-D pencil, pushpin and scissors! 






A perfect addition is the tiny paper clip made by Tim Holtz. I use them on so many projects! I fear the day they're no longer manufactured! ;)

So...what will you do over the weekend? Mine will be the usual combination of relaxing, house keeping, errands and...who knows? You know what I'm really looking forward to? A trip to the NC mountains in a few weeks with the hubs. We're going to hike the waterfalls and try zip-lining. The week after that is our annual family beach trip. Every year, towards the end of summer, Dan, Christopher and I go to the beach for a few days of family time, swimming in the ocean, exploring and dining. Christopher has been counting down the days since our last trip! :)

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!

Diana Waite said...

what GREAT texture and detail!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Kathy, this is such a fun card! Love it!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh wow...I love your card Kathy!
It sounds like you had an active and beautiful week-end! We celebrated Bastille Day with a crepe Party and lots of sunshine ;-)

TFS~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...