Monday, June 3, 2013

You and Me

Hello! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Ours flew by too fast, as usual! :) One of the weekend's highlights, believe it or not, was power washing the deck/patio. Ciera, our African Gray parrot, absolutely goes nuts when the water is spraying everywhere! She thinks it's a tropical rain storm! :) 

To kick off the new week I have a Pebbles project to share with you, a card with matching pillow box that can be used for a gift card, cash, candy, etc.







The gorgeous papers and accents I used for this project are from the new Lakeside collection. I really really like the wood embellishments, how about you? And I always love wood grain paper! 

Well, Mondays usually come with a lengthy to-do list so I'm going to get to it! Have a super week!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE!!!

Alice said...

such a beautiful set, Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...