Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Oreo

Last weekend I made a pit stop at Archivers and purchased some Lucky Charm papers from the latest Dear Lizzy collection.  I combined these whimsical and colorful papers with a new arrow die set from My Favorite Things resulting in this scrapbook page of our kitty Oreo. 






This guy is a handful! He's so active and playful! He's currently in my office trying to get me to play fetch with one of his favorite mice! If I don't throw that mouse soon, he'll start to chew on my scrapbook supplies! Not good! A few of my latest paper craft projects have fallen victim to Oreo! I've always had lazy mellow cats in the past so this is a new beast for me! Do any of you have a rambunctious cat?

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww Oreo is too cute.. I love your layout..

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

I am so smitten with Oreo! He is so cute, such a sweet face. This scrapbook page is incredible! I love all the colors and the way you combined every element. Have a super fun crafty day Kathy. XO

Mayras Designs said...

Love Oreo my cat moo moo looked like him ! Cute layout !

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Diana Waite said...

ADORABLE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...